Yves Ayach is an international business lawyer and an international trade consultant. He is one of the three founding partners of the company.
His main areas of practice are:
– company transfers and company transfer law,
– transfers of real estate and real estate law,
– business relations in the Mediterranean area,
– counsel in the setting up and expansion of companies.
He studied Law at the University of Montpellier (France) and obtained the ”licence” of law in 1977 and the ”maîtrise” (University Degree in Law) in 1978. He obtained the diploma of ”notaire” (contract lawyer) in 1982 and practised this profession for many years, specializing in mercantile law and real estate law.
He is particularly interested in international business law and the study of commercial exchanges in the Mediterranean basin, and has therefore chosen to focus professionally on these areas.
Yves Ayach :
– holds the Diploma of Specialized Higher Studies in Maritime Law and Maritime and Air Transport Law from the law faculty of the University of Aix-en-Provence-Marseilles (France), and has attended specialization classes in international business law at the law faculty of the University of Paris V,
– has obtained the Postgraduate Degree in International Mercantile Law from the Law School of the University Ramon Llull – ESADE in Barcelona (Spain),
– has been an intern lawyer at the Israeli bar,
– speaks French, Castilian, Hebrew and English.